Sunday, May 4, 2008

Track





Yesterday we had a our League meet. We have Region and State left for the season. We should have between 5-9 athletes compete at state. It has been very rewarding to see the kids improve their times. One of my runners has almost shaved 1 minute off of her mile. These are some pictures I took yesterday. We are the "Huskies" in green and white.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Awesome! We are some pics of you? I am going to be in Denver in June (8-13). I know it's probably to far for you to come, but I just thought I'd let you know we'd be in your neck of the woods (sort of).

Kat said...

I thought for a minute that you were in some of the pics! That would have been awesome! Hey, are you making your way down to AZ for graduation this month?

Nilda Noel said...

These remind me of doing hurdles in high school...my favorite. I miss track. The only reason I wish I were still young!