Owen and I went mountain biking on Memorial Day. We always seem to get caught in the rain, but I love it. Our bikes were caked in mud. We went to Lory State Park. In one of the pictures you can see Horsetooth Reservoir which is the west border of Ft. Collins.
5 comments:
That looks awesome. It looks like you had fun. It looks nice and cool. I wish I could be there instead of sweltering in 102 degree weather!! And it'll only get worse!!!!
I'll be there next week. It does look really nice where you're at. I kind of would like to go mountain biking myself
You are making me SO homesick for Colorado!! Say Hi to Owen from Dustin and I when you get a chance!
Garrett and I are so jealous!! It is so beautiful there!! How is your summer going?
Kari
Looks like a great time! Is Owen married now?
Post a Comment