Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ireland

I finally figured out how to make a slide show of my Ireland pictures. Ireland was amazing. I really enjoyed the scenery, people, and weather. I would love to go again some day. There are 50 pictures in the slide show and I would of put more if there hadn't been a limit! Slide show is below.

4 comments:

Joni said...

I'm glad you figured it out! Those are some amazing and beautiful pictures. I'm really jealous, now. By the way, what was in the pint you ordered? Anything I need to try?

Kat said...

It looks awesome!!! The perfect setting for the novel that Nikki and I are writing :).

Susan said...

What a lovely country Ireland is, Holly. I am so glad you were able to go. Now you shall have to start reading Maeve Binchy novels! Thank you for sharing your photos.
Love, Mom I

McMurtrey said...

That is breathtaking! I bet it was even better in real life!