Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Ninja teacher strikes again

I have one student that calls me "Ninja". Why you may ask. Well, I have the ability to be invisible and sneak up on the most unsuspecting student right as they are about to use profanity, hurt another student, or do something they will probably regret later. The usual response when they realize I am right there is "I didn't see you. You blend in." Which of course is exactly what a ninja is suppose to do. Well, tonight my cloak and dagger abilities helped me to accomplish yet another mission.

Every day after school one of my track kids and I lift weights and then go run. While were on the track I noticed a young man and a young lady together. As they neared the young man's car, the young man sat down in the drivers seat. The young lady then sat on his lap. When Sean and I were heading back to the school, this young couple in love decided it would be more comfortable to cuddle in the back seat of his car. And seriously, that is all they were doing. Well, being the responsible teacher that I am, I thought it would be extremely funny to sneak up and scare them. So, in my ninja like fashion, I snuck up and banged on the window. To my delight I scared the crap out of both. Mission accomplished.

Actually, this is the second time I have done this to a couple enjoying each others company in a car. But the first time it was one of my roommates and they were doing more than cuddling. Good thing the chastity police, aka me and another roommate, showed up.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Hey, we were JUST cuddling :)

Derek said...

Awesome! There is only one Holly Leonard in the universe and she is very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. I will imagine that your are spending your days banging on windows and laughing. I wish I was there having fun with you.

Kim said...

The silent ninja member of the chastity police... I love it!

Joni said...

Love it! I might have to recruit you when my kids are teenagers!

Laura said...

Have I told you what an exciting life you lead?!! You need to let us know when you come to AZ again- We would love to see you too!!

Nilda Noel said...

Poor kids probably had a heart attack. Glad they were only cuddling!