One of my former students, Destin, was in a serious car accident tonight. At this point all I know is that there is swelling around the brain, his lungs are bruised and he is on an oxygen machine for his breathing. He has not woken up at this point. I would appreciate it if any of you would be willing to say a prayer for him and his family. His mom is currently in Kansas City because her father is dying. I am sure this family would appreciate any prayers. Destin is a great kid. He also ran track for me. Thanks.
I got an update at 11:30pm. Destin is in a drug induced coma at this point. They said the next 48 hrs. is crucial.
3 comments:
Scary. We'll pray for him and his family.
I remember Destin, tall kid who we were trying to find for him the best event. I am going to pray for him right now.
I will pray for him. What a sad thing to happen this time of year.
Post a Comment