Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

This Christmas, I dedicated most of my card space on my camera to taking pictures of my niece and nephews. It's not that I don't love the other members of my family, but I went for the cutest members.

Adam, aka Ben 10, shows off his muscles

Yea, its Christmas tomorrow!

Greta and Matt are all bundled up to brave the Wyoming cold

Adam and Matt

Grandma got Evan and Greta new PJ's for Christmas Eve. Their bottoms say "Ho, Ho, Ho" and "Santa's Little Helper"

Greta sings along with us during "Hark the Herald Angels sing"

One of the Shepperds makes his way down into Bethlehem

"Spider-Mathew, Spider-Mathew..."

Greta and Evan get their first Kitchen Aid


2 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

When Matt saw his photo of walking on the ceiling, he said, "awesome".

Heidi and Robert said...

And he said, "Evan looks handsome. And Greta looks cute--she's a cutie and is pretty."