On December 26, I flew to San Diego and boarded Holland-America's Oosterdam cruise ship. Our destinations were to be Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas in the order. After one day at sea, the Captain ordered full speed ahead to Cabo first because one of the passengers had had a heart attack. By the end of the cruise five people had to be taken off the ship and sent to the hospital. Although, to our knowledge no one died we called it the Ship of Death. Not a very comforting name, but despite the emergencies we still had a good time. I am surprised I only gained 6 lbs., there were just too many temptations to say no to.
We left San Diego in the evening and it was getting chilly. I want to be on the top deck to wave to all the people wishing up "Bon Voyage" like they did on the Love Boat. There was no one there but I still enjoyed it as I sipped hot chocolate.
Here is our ship from Stone Island off of Mazatlan. It had been rainy hence the nice hairdo or hairdon't.
My favorite part of the cruise was the excursions. In Mazatlan, we went on a four-wheeler ride on Stone Island. We got to ride on both the beach and through the jungle where they raise peanuts.
This is the beach we rode the Four wheelers on. This was my favorite part. We could go pretty fast and we found little hills to jump.


4 comments:
Congrats on the cruise you deserve it! I'm glad it wasn't your party with the problems.
Fun...I'm still jealous! Were you wearing make-up with that hot, sexy outfit?
What a fun cruise -- when do we get Part II? You look great in your dinner outfit. The beach looks wonderful. Glad you got to go.
Hey, you clean up pretty good, even when viewed sideways!
Post a Comment