Well, I was hoping to go unnoticed here at UW, but my plan does not seem to be working. A picture of two other students, a professor, and me made its way into the school news. The two students and I nominated our professor for an award and she was selected. She is a fantastic professor. I also have a picture on the Staff page in our department since I am a Graduate Assistant. And last, but not least, I was asked to write a little bio for potential counseling students to read and contact me if they have questions. But just because I am famous, please do not treat me any different. And please don't ask for autographs. I am just a typical grad student. And if you think I am not being sarcastic...I AM!
http://www.uwyo.edu/news/showrelease.asp?id=41362
https://www.uwyo.edu/cnsled/directory.asp (scroll to the bottom)
https://www.uwyo.edu/cnsled/info.asp?p=2739
3 comments:
We know someone famous! We know someone famous!
Nice shot of your ear ;)
You should have put the picture we took at Beaver Meadows after you "crashed" on your profile page.
Thanks for sharing your fame with us little people.
Post a Comment