Sunday, May 16, 2010

My new nephew

On May 7, I drove to Garden City, Kansas to help my sister, Heidi, who was expecting a baby any day. When I went to bed on May 9, I could footsteps upstairs walking back and forth and I knew something was up. Heidi came into my room around 11ish and told me that her water broke. I have never been around someone when they went into labor so I was panicking. Heidi was as calm as could be. She and Robert went to the hospital around 11:30 and on May 10, at 7:15 am, Gavin Michael Kennington was born. He is such a cute baby.

Gavin is a good sleeper.

I love this picture of him. He probably won't appreciate it when he is older, but is just so cute.

He also likes to cuddle up against you.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Ah...congratulations! He is such a cutie!

Kat said...

Congrats new auntie!!!! He is really cute.

Susan said...

We're glad you were there, Holly. It looks like little Gavin loves his auntie!