| Derek, Holly, Greta and Evan. Alexis made a very delicious yellow cakes with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting. |
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Turning 36
For my birthday this year, we started celebrating a day early. Derek, Alexis, the kids, and me when to PHO for dinner on Friday. I have never tried PHO and thought my birthday would be a good time to broaden my international food experience. It was pretty good. On Saturday, Derek took me to a Sounders Game. Derek and Alexis bought me a Sounders Jersey and Scarf; now I am a real fan. I have never had a soccer jersey and it is something I would not buy for myself so it was the perfect gift. The twins gave me hand soaps from Bath and Body Works which smell so nice. After the game Derek and I stopped at the "Berliner" in downtown Seattle and had a Doner Kabab (it was quite as good as the ones you can get in Germany). That evening, Derek, Alexis, and I went to the Temple since it was ward Temple night in preparation for Ward Conference. I had a very nice birthday and feel much wiser now that I am 36.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Holly! I am glad you had a nice birthday. I love that happy birthday banner in the picture.
Glad you had such a great birthday -- I was thinking about you. I hope you enjoyed our voicemail birthday greetings!
Post a Comment