Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lost in Ault

During the summer the town of Ault has "Ault Days". Part of festivities are a 5k and 10k. I decided that my track distance runners would run the 10k on Wednesday. Having never done the complete loop myself, I figure we could just follow the spray paint directions on the road. I mean how hard is it to get lost in Ault. Well, this adventure took us off the main road and through a bunch of farms. When we finally reached a paved road I decided that we should turn left. One of the seniors quickly piped up, "But Ault is to the right". So, we ended running more than a 10k and I am one of the few that has to admit that I got lost in Ault.

3 comments:

Kat said...

hee, hee, hee, that is funny!

McMurtrey said...

That's a good one Hals! You really are keeping those kids on thier toes!! You just wanted them to work out a little harder!!

Kasey said...

Hey - I saw your link on Kari's so I thought I'd add yours too...so we can read up on you every once in a while. Sounds like you're having fun.

Kasey (and Karl)