Friday, April 11, 2008

Um....I got stuck behind a cattle drive


Yesterday we had a two hour delay because of icy roads. So, I turned off my alarm and enjoyed a little extra time to rest. Last night I forgot to reset my alarm and well my internal alarm woke me up at 7:41am instead of 6:00am. School starts at 8:15. Luckily, I have planning period first thing in the morning. With my 45 min. commute, I got to school at 9am. I did call ahead and tell them I was going to be late. The sweet secretary just said, "Well, be careful getting here." There are some perks at this job; even if they are small. Although, I could probably get away with the excuse illustrated in the picture.

2 comments:

McMurtrey said...

You realy are in the boonies!! I never thought you would live in a place like that!! Well at least the people sound realy nice!! It is good to keep in touch with blogging!!

Derek said...

Here are some good excuses for being late...

1. I accidentally drove to the place I used to work.
2. I tried a new way into work and it took me too hours.
3. I removed my own appendix with a crow bar.
4. It takes a lot of time to dump a body.
5. I was high.