I thought I would give you all a taste of what you are missing in the exciting town of Ault. There are two bars, four restaurants, one bank, one grocery store, one hair salon, one barbershop, a video store, and two gas stations (one even has a subway in it), and last but not least one set of stop lights.
6 comments:
Main Street in Ault does not hold a candle to Fry Blvd - dry cleaning with martinis, pant warehouse, reflections and 5 different pool supplies stores.
Wohoo, you are living the high life there! And I thought Caldwell, ID was bad! You know what, I totally would've been panicking too if a light bulb above my head caught on fire. So you decided to go back next year?
Holly--we weigh the same. However, you're more daring than me. I'm not putting my actual weight on my blog just how many lbs. I've lost. By the way, maybe you ought to come visit us in Garden City so you can remember what the "big" city-life is like.
You are living the dream. Miss you and loved you Christmas letter. Sorry I take so long wrting back. As you can see my spelling is not that great with a baby sitting on my lap.
-Roxanne
http://dnrdent.blogspot.com/
Holly girl - we have to get you outta there! Sorry I no longer live in Huntington Beach for you to escape to! Come see us in Salt Lake.
WOW! Stop Lights!!!! Coalville doesn't even have one of those yet!
Post a Comment