Caption to smile over!
They are so cute!! What a fun time!!We have a blog also!! I love blogging!!
Holly! Where were you when I needed help with the night feedings!? I am glad you got to see your little ones - any plans to come through SLC?
welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your life now.
Do you want to visit me in August? It looks like you're used to a couple of kids now. Do you change diapers, yet?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Caption to smile over!
They are so cute!! What a fun time!!We have a blog also!! I love blogging!!
Holly! Where were you when I needed help with the night feedings!? I am glad you got to see your little ones - any plans to come through SLC?
welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with your life now.
Do you want to visit me in August? It looks like you're used to a couple of kids now. Do you change diapers, yet?
Post a Comment