Saturday, March 29, 2008

Does it say the wicked will burn in the scriptures?


Today, after our track meet we had a luncheon in the Home Ec. Cottage. The following story illustrates how old my school really is. As we were finishing up our lunch, there was a loud pop and one of the light bulbs (one of the long ones) burned out and caught on fire. Flames and smoke were visible! I think I was the only one that was panicking internally, everyone else just said turn off the lights and don't turn it back on till Monday when it could be fixed.

Last week during CSAPs (CO standardized test) the classroom I was in started to smell like a match had been. The teacher that the classroom belongs to, said it was something with the electrical and that it has happened before. So, we just changed classrooms.

My classroom is in the picture on the bottom. It is adjacent to the library and about a 30 sec. walk to the main building. So, I get plenty of exercise everyday.

No comments: