Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oculus Reparo

My glasses of 2.5 years have finally died. I went to clean them and they snapped in half. I hurried to Walmart to see if they still had the frames but they didn't. So, I made an appointment to get my eyes check and get contact lenses (since glasses take a week) before I head to HB. Fortunately, I have prescription sunglasses so I can still drive. I have also figured out how to place my broken glasses on my face so that I can read or watch TV. Other than that everything is a blur. Where is Hermoine when you need her?

2 comments:

McMurtrey said...

I was just reading Harry Potter the other day! I can't wait till the movie comes out! I hope you will be seeing by then J/K!!

Alexis said...

You can always use the old duct tape trick to keep your glasses going!