Sunday, August 3, 2008

Professional Boogie Boarder

Here is a picture of me boogie boarding. It is soooo much fun. It is a neat feeling to have a wave carry you. There are few things that I could do all the time, but boogie boarding is one of them. Well, if the Pacific were warmer!

3 comments:

Nilda Noel said...

Awesome. I only tried it that once when we did the San Diego trip for the single's ward. I liked it, though I only tried a few times. I haven't been back to the beach since, but would definitely do it again.

Susan said...

Come to Oregon, Holly. We know some good beaches, and the water may be one or two degrees warmer than Washington!

Susan said...

Oops -- Scratch that! How about several degrees cooler than southern California? But, sunny -- the southern Oregon coast is known as the Banana Belt for good reason. And I have even seen a few brave souls in the water! Now I am going to sign up for either a reading or a geography lesson. (I can't keep up with all the trips you are making this summer!).