Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visit with Aunt Holly

Last weekend my sister, Heidi, and her family came to visit me and go to the Denver Temple. One of the first things my nephew, Adam, said when he walked into my apartment was, "It's cold in here." It's the Leonard in me. My dad used to tell us to do push-ups when we complained how cold the house was. Now, I too keep my apartment cold to save money!

The boys found my fleece jackets to be quite cozy


Dog Pile

A man after my own heart!

We had a great time. While Heidi and Robert went to the Temple I took the boys to McDonald's. The only problem was the play place was outside and the boys got cold quickly. So, we went over to Brunswick Zones. It is a bowling alley, laser tag, and arcade place. The boys and I won 288 tickets play the Price is Right Wheel. Of course the tickets went towards toys that broke the minute you played with them and candy.

After picking up Heidi and Bob we headed back to Greeley and had dinner with our parents. I had a lot of fun with the boys and Heidi and Robert were okay too.

3 comments:

Hardy Party said...

I am glad that you got to visit with your fam. We miss seeing you down here! Hope all is going well!!

Alexis said...

These are great pics. Look at you, hosting family at your place. It looks like everyone had alot of fun.

Susan said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Those boys are very lucky to have such a fun auntie.