This year I spent Thanksgiving with my sister, Heidi, and her family in Garden City. I had a great time playing with my nephews. One night, Adam put both his feet in one of his Dad's shoes and then tried hopping around. It was pretty funny.

We also had to be aware of the 3 year old Ninja Turtle that was ready to attack at any moment! By the way he is also wearing his Dad's shoes.

Well, I have never gotten up at 4 am to go shopping on Black Friday but this year I decided to go with Heidi. We woke up at 4 to about 1 inch of snow. After a cup of hot chocolate we headed to Walmart. I also became a Black Friday criminal. Heidi wanted to get some hoodies for the boys and we were not allowed to take them from the crate till 5 am. I took them at 4:50 and snuck away. I know, I know... I am becoming a harden criminal. So, what did I end up buying this early in the morning...a travel tube of toothpaste. The clerk was surprised I would get up that early for toothpaste but I know my dad would be proud. We also went to Sears and Penny's. I ended up with a new pair of flannel Christmas sheets, a sweater, and a mock turtle neck. Not much, but I had a good time with Heidi.
Later on that day, the boys and I went outside to play. I built a snowman and then after the picture the boys destroyed it. We had fun jumping on the snow covered trampoline and having a snowball fight.
I was jumping with Matt on Wednesday and I thought his hair looked so funny that I took a picture.

This is my hat for jogging. Matt took it off my head and put it on. I kind of think he looks like a punk band member. Watch out Linkin Park.
3 comments:
I'm very jealouse that you had snow for thanksgiving!
Dang, Holly...I need you with me next year for Black Friday. I won't tell anyone that you snuck stuff early!
What great memories & pics. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment