My friend took her son and his girlfriend around to look at Christmas lights after a basketball game. As they were coming around a corner there was a nativity at one home. The girlfriend said, "Oh, look there's Mary, Jesus, and Moses."
Once again I am entertained by the adolescent mind.
4 comments:
Hey Leonard!
It's sure good to hear from you and see what you're up to. I laughed out loud at your ninja antics and the "adolescent mind" conversation. Keep in touch! Nikki (AKA - Ford)
What happened to the Joseph in the navitity? And if they had Moses, why didn't they add Abraham?
This reminds me of a World History class I was in at Bellarmine (a Jesuit HS). When asked "Who were the Jesuits?", one of the girls responded, "Weren't they a sect of Jews?" Ah, so why are we all going to Mass right after this class? :)
That is so funny. Cute. Very cute!
Post a Comment