Monday, January 19, 2009

Steamboat Springs


My friend, Bill, and his wife, Layla, came up from AZ for the weekend to try Colorado skiing. Bill and I both taught 7th grade at Oakwood. I took them to Steamboat Springs since my parents have a time-share there. We really couldn't of asked for a better weekend. The sun was out, the snow was great, and the lifts were fairly empty. We skied through lunch but by the time 3:00 pm rolled around we were pretty tired. We also really enjoyed the outdoor hot tub afterwards.

This us at the highest peak. I think it is 11,000 ft. I am the White Ninja on the left.

4 comments:

Owen said...

So, where was the green run that you guys actually went down? Next to the black diamonds? ;)

Holly said...

What are you talking about. We went down the Black Diamonds.

Laura said...

Let me know if you do a time share in Steamboat over the summer. My parents live in Craig and we will be there over the summer. It would be cool to see you again! I am so jealous of all you get to do and see.

Nikki said...

How fun! I haven't been skiing since I had kids. Time and Season I guess:)