Well, I thought I should post pictures of my new home. As you can see the yard needs some TLC, so did the inside and after some intense cleaning I think it is pretty liveable. My bedroom is behind the overgrown bushes. My place is a 3 minute bike ride from school which is great. I love riding my bike every where. Other than grocery shopping at Wal-Mart I don't really use my car.
Here is the living room. My roommate's sister is getting married and they will have two flat screen TVs so she let us borrow one. Although, I have only watched a movie on there once. We also have a Wii but since it is not mind I don't feel comfortable using it without my roommate being there.

Well, since I have a queen size bed I got the bigger room. It is really big. I have two closets and plenty of space work on my Ninja skills.

2 comments:
Funny, your decor makes the new place look just like the apartment in Greeley! Fun biking this weekend!
Welcome home, Holly! It looks like you're all set up. When's the next party? The twins are ready with their dance moves to rock the house!
Post a Comment