You can see the bike trail goes right through the cows. Owen and I stopped to wait for Kim and two cows came pretty close to us and were just staring. I was a bit nervous. I wish I had taken a picture of the two cows.
We finally made it to the top and had to take a breather. And some of us enjoyed a nice snack of grass.
This is were we had come from. The wash is down below.

Here comes Owen. At one point Owen tried to skid and spray me with dirt. Instead he stumbled off his bike and almost tackled me.


I may be smiling but my lungs are frowning.
You can see the trail below. This is the trail Owen and I took the first time we rode up to the ridge. This time we got to ride the trail down instead up. It was much easier.
So, up at the top is where we had come down from. The first time we rode up it and it was gruelling. At one point it was so steep my front tire kept popping up.
Kim and June make their way down.
You can see the trail below. This is the trail Owen and I took the first time we rode up to the ridge. This time we got to ride the trail down instead up. It was much easier.
So, up at the top is where we had come down from. The first time we rode up it and it was gruelling. At one point it was so steep my front tire kept popping up.Kim and June make their way down.


2 comments:
This looks awesome!! I wish we had cool stuff to mountain bike!!
You three really make the most of "outdoor life". It puts the rest of to shame.
Post a Comment