Sunday, October 18, 2009

Process the process

For those that know me well, know that I tend over analyze things. So, being in grad school is like my over-analyzing is now on speed. I think it is the nature of any counseling graduate school. It is hard when you are listening to others concerns and lives not to analyze your own. Plus, our professors are big fans of analyzing. So, in one of my classes every week we evaluate our instructor; this is what she wants. Last week we had a midterm evaluation for this class. We were put in groups of 4 and then asked to do an evaluation of the class together. After we finished that a Doc student came in and asked us to "process the process of evaluating." Are you kidding me!!! I think AA really stands for Analyzer Anonymous.

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's hilarious! I think I will analyze the process of writing a blog post, then I will analyze the process of analyzing the process of writing a blog post -- or something like that :)

Annie said...

Hang in there Holly!

Laura said...

You go girl! You can always use the Ninja way of process or maybe "Unagi" would work.