About a month ago, Owen and I went to Steamboat to go snowboarding. We had a great weather and pretty good snow. On the way there all the plants were covered in hoar frost. It was so beautiful.

Here is a picture of me. Owen and I spent most of the day on this run. It was perfect for our level and not too busy.
Can you tell Owen is pointing at my head? I think he is jealous of my intellecutal abilities. (Did you notice I spelled intellectual wrong?)



3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. Glad you are careful (no Sean White stunts). We really enjoyed visiting you last night, Holly. Thanks for guiding us to WalMart where we could park, and for coming out to see us.
That was a fun day, even if we had to get up extra early because someone had a senior moment and forgot his snowboarding pants at home!
I was just telling Steve the other day that I think I'm ready to try out some skiing again (it's been too long) and I want to go snowboarding. Looks like you had some fun!
Post a Comment