Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playing with Auntie Holly

For the 4th of July, I went to Seattle to visit Derek, Alexis, and the twins. I had a great time playing with Evan and Greta. This picture would be perfect but I have hat hair from running. It is so fun to hear them talk. Greta was riding her bike, and I told her to say, "Evan, let's ride" in a tough girl voice. I am looking forward to spending more time with them at Snowbird in less than a month.

On my last day in Seattle, Mt. Rainer decided to come out. It looks like it is floating in the air.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I like your hair like that, Holly! Before reading your blog, I thought, "That's a good photo of Holly." Who knew?

Alexis said...

Your camera takes amazing pictures. That one of Rainier is terrific, as are the ones from your mountain biking. We sure had alot of fun with you on the 4th. Thanks for saving Evan's life in the pool!