Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breaking the Sound Barrier on the Alpine Slide

"Oh yeah", "Holy Mamasitta", "Whoo-Hoo" are three phrases that could commonly be heard as Matt and I went speeding down the Alpine Slide. There were a couple times that Matt rode with Robert and I was by myself...It is was boring.



Evan the speed-demon and Uncle Owen come cruising down the slide while Matt chases after.

Greta feeling the need for speed with Uncle Owen.

Old man Owen making his way down the slide.

Leaving behind him traces of smoke, Adam set speed records on the slide. Since Adam is now 7 he no longer needs to ride with an adult and he did a great job on his own.

The Alpine Slide was definitely one of our favorite things to do at Snowbird. I lost count how many times we rode down. When Owen and Heidi told me it was time to go and make dinner I said okay. But two minutes later, I asked "Can I go down it just one more time."

No comments: