Owen and I decided that we would go snowshoeing instead of snowboarding since it is free. We decided to take Dad along with us and I was really impressed with how this 65 year-old grandpa did. He stayed with us the whole way. In fact for the half of the adventure I was the one in the back.
Here is Dad and Owen charging down the hill.
Here I am coming out of the trees. As authentic as this looks, this is my second time through the trees so that I can pose for this picture. The boys also had to get their picture taken coming out of the trees. For the observant eye, you will notice that in their pictures it is not snowing and that is because I took their pictures on the way back.

"Poles, poles, I don't need no stinkin poles"








2 comments:
That's a lot of snow! Beautiful!!
It looks like Owen might be thankful for "yellow, snow" just like Evan.
Post a Comment