Evan was all giggles going down the hills
The second time was during the Winter Storm. The night before the snow really hit, I found some disc sleds at Bartelli drug store. The next day the twins had an appointment to get their haircut. Lis, the lady that cuts our hair, lives about .5m down the road. Well, we couldn't drive so Alexis and I bundled up the kids and walked/slid our way down to Lis' house. While the twins were getting their haircut I walked to Safeway where I found some rope. We tied some rope to each disc and were able to pull the kids on the way home which was a lot easier. On the way home we also stopped at the golf course where there is an hill. So, we spent about 45 minutes sliding down the Seventh Hole. It was a great hill and the kids loved it. I am not sure why but for some reason I decided not wear my snowboard pants. During the time we were out it was raining/snowing really light but consistently so that I was soaking wet by the time I got home but it was great fun.
AHAHAHAH
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment