The leaves are starting to change and it is so beautiful. One evening when I was babysitting Evan and Greta we spent a little time outside enjoying the dry weather and beautiful fall leaves.
| It's raining leaves |
| We had leaves in our coats and down our shirts |
| Life is good |
| This is the tree across the street from Derek and Alexis' house. I love the red, yellow, and orange as it contrast with the green. |
| Greta enjoying a little bike riding |
| First you rake the leaves |
| Then you scoop them up with a snow shovel? |
| Get as many as you can on the shovel |
| Then you lift up the shovel |
| Tipping the leaves right back onto the ground |
| Then Repeat |
1 comment:
That looks so fun -- I love autumn!
Post a Comment