Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jack-O-Laterns

Now that it is getting close to December I thought I would post about October.  We carved pumpkins the Saturday before Halloween.  Someone also left a "boo" package on the doorstep with the Dracula teeth.  I loved these when I was a kid.


Count Evan...AH AH AH AHHH
Count Greta...AH AH AH AHHH
I carved two pumpkins this year.  This was is a puzzle face.
This year the twins were one-eye monsters so I carved a Cyclops Monster Jack-O-Lantern
This is Derek and Evan's Jack-O-Lantern
This is Greta and Alexis' Jack-O-Lantern
The twins posing with all four.  I love Evan's pose.  The fifth pumpkin I cooked in hopes of eating it like a squash...it was terrible.
L to R  Back Row:  Puzzle Face and Cyclops Monster
L to R Front Row:  Mr. Smiles and I am a 4 year old that will not make eye contact 

I have Cyclops horns since the twins had horns on their costume

1 comment:

Susan said...

These are great jack o' lanterns. You are all very creative! I like Evan's pose, too. It looks like you had a fun Halloween. (Use the cooked pumpkin in pumpkin bread, pies, or cookies. Add a little orange zest.)