Sunday, August 24, 2008

My New Apartment

I recently moved into an apartment in Greeley, CO. I am now about 15 miles south of my school and an hour south of Cheyenne. The commute is definitely a lot better, but I miss Susan's cooking.

My very first walk in closet.

Here is my desk and computer. My family all chipped in to by the parts for this computer and then Owen assembled it for me. Owen also got me the printer.

I actually have been pretty good at making my bed. I think this week I am 6 for 7!



My living room. My friend, Stacie, gave me her old couch and chair. I bought a coffee table, two end tables, and an entertainment center. It is cozy. I have enjoyed unpacking and displaying all my souvenirs from other countries. I call my living room the Museum. Although most of my artifacts are from Germany. I still have a few more things to hang before I open the museum to the public.

I know this shot didn't turn out well, but this gives you the perspective of my living room from the front door. The door in the far right hand corner goes out to a balcony. I have a little storage room off the balcony.

Here is my kitchen, well part of it. I have a little pantry next to the fridge.

Well, if you are ever in Greeley, CO you always have a place to stay.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brent said...

Holly, that's a pretty cute place you got there. Woo hoo!

Alexis said...

This is great! You have quite the pad! THanks for sharing so much with us- we can't wait to visit.

McMurtrey said...

Your place looks so nice. And it is so clean. FYI I'm a lot cleaner now then when we were roomies!

Heidi and Robert said...

Looks good, Hals. Hopefully we can come see it and you soon.

Joni said...

You always have the coolest, chicest looking place. I'd love to see it sometime. Next time I'm in Colorado, I'll have to stop.

Susan said...

Very nice apartment, Holly. It looks like you're all settled in and having a good school year, too.