Each month in our Relief Society's news letter there is a spotlight. This month it was my turn. Since we get to write them ourselves...I embellished a little with the help of Derek.
Too funny!! You have a great sense of humor and you really are a master prankster! Counselor Education, huh? That would be very interesting!! If I ever go back to school, I will look into that.
6 comments:
I thought the first part was more accurate! J/k
That is awesome.
Your "past" doesn't surprise me. Where are you going to grad school?
Now that you've told us about your life in the KGB, I suppose you'll have to kill us.
I love and MISS being around your sennse of humor! I am glad you are doing well. Good luck with plans for grad school- that is so awesome!
Too funny!! You have a great sense of humor and you really are a master prankster! Counselor Education, huh? That would be very interesting!! If I ever go back to school, I will look into that.
Post a Comment