Sunday, September 27, 2009

I had an accident

Since this summer we have been told that if our seat is dry after seeing our first client for counseling we have been successful. On Thursday I had my first client and after they left I went to the drinking fountain and got my pants wet. Then I went to the observation room were my supervisor and three other grad students were and said, "Well, I didn't make it." My supervisor had this shocked look on his face until I started laughing. He later told me he really didn't know if I was being serious or funny! I just couldn't resist; it was hilarious.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You scared me, Holly -- but then I realized you were still in the land of the living or you wouldn't be writing a blog post!

Nicole Holmstead said...

It wouldn't be the first accident you've had. The guys is the one we've chatted about.

Joni said...

You crack me up, Holly!