
The weekend of June 18, I went to Garden City, KS to celebrate Matt's 5th birthday. It was a fun and busy weekend. Gavin was also blessed that week. Here is the happy family on Matt's birthday. After opening presents we went to the Golden Corral.

Matt with his Birthday loot

Matt received a pool from Grandma and Grandpa Leonard. It was a lot of fun, although the slide would not hold my weight. I still had fun playing with the boys.

Grandma Leonard playing with the boys.

The boys had fun going down the slide in multiple different ways.

I got Matt a Spider-man fishing pole. I hid it in his bed and when he was getting ready for bed he noticed that something was under the covers. It was fun to see his shock and excitement. The boys had fun taking turns casting and reeling in a fake fish in the front yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment