Sunday, August 1, 2010

Estes Park, CO


Grandma Ruth was visiting so we took her up to Estes Park for the weekend. It was a nice and relaxing weekend. We even got to ditch church.

When we first arrived, I was parking my car when I noticed what looked like an Elk. I thought it was a ceramic elk, a very large ceramic elk at the time share. I was looking at it when I noticed that its ears and then head thus realizing that it was not a ceramic elk. He was just relaxing before he check into his time share.


Another friendly creature. The butterfly just landed next to me.


Dad, Susan, and I enjoying the hot tub on a day that begins with S and is not Saturday. Derek and Alexis are rubbing off on us :)


Grandma Ruth, Susan, and Dad near a waterfall in Rocky National Park.

Can you guess whose sexy legs those are?


Rocky National Park



2 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

You crack me up, Holly.

Susan said...

Going out into nature to enjoy God's beautiful creations can't be all bad, even on S--day.