Sunday, April 24, 2011

Maui Helicopter Ride

I have always wanted to go on a Helicopter ride. So, I decided that Maui would be the perfect place to take a ride. It was amazing to see Maui and Molokai from the air. There was some turbulence but overall it was amazing. I was in line to sit in the back because seating is based on weight distribution. The lady in front of me was assigned to sit at the emergency door in the front but she did not want to. So, when they asked me if I would sit there and open the door in case of an emergency I said "Absolutely". So, I got to sit in the front.



This the west side of Maui.


All the waterfalls on Hawaii are from rain water. This waterfall is on Molokai.


This is the best picture I took. In 45 minutes I took 125 pictures.


One of the many valleys on Molokai.


To the right is the peninsula were the leper colony was.


This is the only road that takes you to northwestern Maui.


This is after my ride. Just behind my head is where I sat. I would definitely pay to go on another Helicopter ride.

No comments: