Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ivana P.

So, since I am graduating I will no longer have my graduate assistantship as the University Disability Support Services (UDSS). I have really loved working there and will miss the job, people, and opportunities to play pranks. So, as a way to say goodbye I have pulled yet another prank. Part of our job is to proctor exams for students with disabilities because they recieve certain accommodations. This semester we have proctored over 800 exams. To keep all the exam times organized we use a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. It is the most SACRED document at UDSS. So....I made up a fake name "Ivana P." with a fake final in a fake class with a fake professor, "Professor Depends". My boss is very detailed oriented so it will be interesting to see how long it takes her to figure out that Ivana P. is actually a sensation instead of a person.

3 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

That's funny.

Susan said...

I have a feeling you are going to be missed, too, Holly!

Alexis said...

Has she figured it out yet?