Over the weekend that I graduated Matt, Adam and I watched "Cheaper By The Dozen". In the movie the family as a apple smear fest where the kids pitch apples to the dad and he hits them with Tennis rackets. I thought this would be fun to do with Adam and Matt. So, I bought them each a bag of apples and let them be the batters. It was pretty fun and pretty sticky activity. By the end we had lots of apple chunks for a fruit salad.

Matt whacks the apple into space

That's right, I split the apple into 2

Incoming: exploding apple

I think the tongue in the cheek actually makes you hit it harder

Another apple is split in half

More exploding apple

Stubborn apples that refused to leave the racket
1 comment:
I wish you were my boys' aunt!!!! Looks so fun! All of it!
Post a Comment