Since I am leaving Wyoming and heading to Seattle, I wanted to see Jackson Hole and the Grand Tetons National Forrest before I left. So, after getting back from HB Sandra and I headed up to Jackson. We camped out near Jackson lake and were able to do a little hiking and site seeing. The Tetons are amazing.

We shot a elk and cooked it up. Actually we bought a steak at Alberstons and had steak, corn on the cob, and tinfoil potatoes one night. The next night we ate at Bubbas BBQ.

Beautiful sunset

This is on our hike around Jackson Lake

I won't tell you how many shots I took of the Grand Tetons but it is in the hundreds; it was just so beautiful.


One evening we saw a whole bunch of what we think were elk and moose.

Sleeping nice and cozy
1 comment:
Gorgeous country!! Just as I remember it from my childhood. Thanks for sharing the photos -- they brought back good memories.
Mom
Post a Comment