This picture was taken shortly after Elder and Sister Leonard were set apart. I had the charge of making sure they kept mission rules till they flew to Utah. It was tough but they are both entering the MTC worthy.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Elder and Sister Leonard entered the MTC
My parents entered the MTC on May 30. They are going to serve for 2 years in Frankfurt, Germany as welfare specialist for Eastern Europe. Essentially, they will be assisting couple missionaries in these countries that are working on humanitarian projects. I am excited that they get to go back to Germany. My dad served his mission there and we lived there twice while I was growing up. I am really proud of them and grateful for the example that they have set in my life.
This picture was taken shortly after Elder and Sister Leonard were set apart. I had the charge of making sure they kept mission rules till they flew to Utah. It was tough but they are both entering the MTC worthy.
This picture was taken shortly after Elder and Sister Leonard were set apart. I had the charge of making sure they kept mission rules till they flew to Utah. It was tough but they are both entering the MTC worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment