Thursday, May 5, 2011
Good Friends
Well, as my time in Laramie is coming to a close, I am having to say goodbye to some really good friends. On Wednesday night I went out to dinner with some friends from my old ward in Laramie. I am sitting next to Kim who is so friendly and so willing to serve. She made some blankets for my niece and nephew with no expectation of anything in return. Then there is Tamia who was my secretary for RS. She is AMAZING; she kept us so organize and went beyond the extra mile. I was her visiting teacher when I was new in the ward. I had a feeling that I was going to be called to be the RS president and I knew instantly that Tamia was to be part of the presidency. And then there is Mary who was my first counselor. She is also always willing to help others. A lot of times I had to delegate things to her because I was at work or school and she would never complain. She also was a good sport when Tamia and I would play pranks on her (See Closet BYU Fan) Another friend, Kristin, was there but she had to leave before we took the picture. Kristin was my second counselor and is probably one of the funniest people I know. I love listening to her tells stories; she has a great sense of humor. She also is constantly serving people in the ward. These really are amazing women that I will miss greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment