Nikki, Sandra, and I decided that it was time for another Huntington Beach trip. It has been about 2 years since we went. So, we packed up the car and enjoyed a 12+ hr. road trip. As is tradition, when Nikki is driving we get caught in some kind of traffic jam. But we eventually made it and spend 4 days body-boarding, shopping, and eating more than we needed to.

As we left Las Vegas the traffic slowed Californians were making their way back home after a weekend in Vegas.

Ruby's is one of our favorite places to eat. They have great shakes and fried zucchini

Me, Sandra and Nikki

Sandra and Nikki ride the waves

A beautiful sunset

There were a few days that were overcast but we made the most of it.

I am enjoyed relaxing on the beach, listening to music, and reading. Of course I had to use my towel to stay warm.

Renting a wetsuit was the best money I spent the whole trip

Holly catching a wave. I really enjoyed body-boarding; it is one of my favorite things to do.

I always take picture of the surfers too. Not sure who this is but I think I took a good picture of him.
1 comment:
Wonderful photos, except now we're missing the beach!
Post a Comment