Despite the many tourist attractions in Ault, Colorado, I figure most of you will never have the opportunity to experience the Highland High School campus tour. So, I decided to take some pictures of my classroom. My classroom is located in the building just north of the main building and is adjacent to the school library. There is a partition in my room that creates two small but separate classrooms. Since I never use the partition, I have an extremely long classroom. I always feel bad for the student that has to sit in the very back, but they don't seem to mind (shocking, I know). Next year I am moving into the main building. I don't mind being next to the library, but I hate the layout of my classroom. So, when negotiating my job for next year, I threw in that I want to be in the main building and I wasn't going to take NO for an answer! Well, it didn't quite happen that way, but I am moving into the main building.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
World's Longest Classroom
Despite the many tourist attractions in Ault, Colorado, I figure most of you will never have the opportunity to experience the Highland High School campus tour. So, I decided to take some pictures of my classroom. My classroom is located in the building just north of the main building and is adjacent to the school library. There is a partition in my room that creates two small but separate classrooms. Since I never use the partition, I have an extremely long classroom. I always feel bad for the student that has to sit in the very back, but they don't seem to mind (shocking, I know). Next year I am moving into the main building. I don't mind being next to the library, but I hate the layout of my classroom. So, when negotiating my job for next year, I threw in that I want to be in the main building and I wasn't going to take NO for an answer! Well, it didn't quite happen that way, but I am moving into the main building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your classroom is so long you should have relay races or make misbehaving run laps around the room.
Post a Comment