For the last 9 months I have been working on a project for work that requires me to walk all over campus. Yesterday I was finishing up the project by walking over to the Football Stadium which is about 9 blocks away. The sun was out and I was thinking of posting on my Facebook that I was actually wearing a short sleeve shirt and I was warm! Well, after about an hour as I finishing up it started sprinkling and by the time I got back to the office I was freezing. My coworker sent the following email to me and after my experience I thought it was so appropriate and her timing could not have been better.
INSTALLING SPRING... ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.
404 error: Season not found.
Season "Spring" cannot be located.
The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable in Wyoming.
Please try again.
3 comments:
Hah! Love it! You need to post this on Facebook!
Hope you aren't thinking Spring has installed here in WA- it was 56 degrees and raining today. But by July 4th, it should be 65 degrees- Spring will have just finished installing when you arrive.
It is just barely getting warm here in southern Utah!
Post a Comment