In early July I rented a car and drove over to the Olympic Peninsula for 2 days. I camped at Elawa and spent the time hiking and taking pictures. I also went into Port Angeles, the town nearby, and took pictures of Canada and the waterfront.
 |
| The Olympics from Hurricane Ridge |
 |
| I am taking this picture facing South |
 |
| Mt. Baker in the Distance |
 |
| Hiking near the Elwha River |
 |
| CANADA in the distance. I could just barely make out Victoria but not with my camera |
 |
| I bought a pan at Walmart for $10 and thought I would make pancakes with my little propane cooker. It is did not turn out as I had hoped...Propane tasting pancakes anyone? |
1 comment:
Those mountains are amazing! Propane-tasting food is definitely part of the camping experience.
Post a Comment