Monday, September 3, 2012

Snowbird 2012

 In August we took our annual trip to Snowbird up Little Cottonwood Canyon near Salt Lake City Utah.  It was great being with the family.  Monday we enjoyed the Activity Pass and went on the Alpine Slide, the Zipline, and up the Tram to Hidden Peak.  

Evan and me getting ready to brake the sound barrier.  Evan was a speed demon; he would push on the stick to go faster.
Me and Matt getting ready for the Zipline
Me and Matt cruising down the Alpine Slide on the first run of the day
Uncle Merrill and Aunt Ida Jean 
Derek and Evan
Greta and Alexis
I took this picture of Uncle Dick and Aunt Lucille as I was riding the chairlift up to the Alpine Slide
Robert and Matt coming down the Zipline
Matt is now old enough to ride the Alpine Slide by himself.  So, he broke up with me and spent the rest of the day making it hard for me to keep up with him.  
I am not sure why this picture turned out the way it did, but I think it is a cool picture of Mark Chamberlain flying down the Alpine Slide.

No comments: